Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thalaivar-in peter

The one thing that definitely captures one’s attention in Sivaji is the numerous English words/ dialogs that Thalaivar speaks. I just thought that I will make a post, listing all of them. I have also tried my best to arrange the dialogs in the order they came in the movie. (For folks who come here looking for non-Sivaji related posts, trust me, this would be my last post (atleast for the time being) :))

See you there.

Software System Architect.

Is this our Chennai?

I feel shy, you know.

I feel embarrassed. I feel shy and uncomfortable when it comes to talking to strange women, you know

Assistant Electoral Enumeration officer from the Election Commission of India.

It is all a mistake.

Nuts.

Sweet mummy.

Let's rock, Baby.

Oh give me that color,ya.

Washroom, please.

Please do something, doctor.

You are great, doctor.

Remarkable, doctor.

I will follow all the rules. I will fill out a zillion forms.

You are a very very special guest for us.

Loafer.

Steel body.

Who do you think you are.

I was cornered. I was helpless.

It was coincidence. Damn it.

Shit.

Give me a break, yaar.

Rich get richer. Poor get poorer.

Professional ethics.

I am Sivaji buddy.

Sivaji was my good friend. But he is no more.

and last, but not the least,

Cool

Am I missing something?

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Blogeswari said...

Thalaivar talks inglis, walks inglish, lives inglish .. ore da englipees mazhai in SIVAJI

Dont tell me this is your last post on SIVAJI..am depressed

11:44 AM, June 28, 2007  
Blogger Filbert said...

Thalaivar English pesura azhagE thani :) Sari vidu, Sivaji pathi innoru post pOttidalaam.

6:49 PM, June 28, 2007  
Blogger Blogeswari said...

thalaivaa, neenga innoru post podradukku munnadi naa oru post potrukkean.. itees dedicated to you..from one THALAIVAR fan to another :)

yemanti, chittiram baaga unnara?

4:26 AM, June 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

richhh gets richeer poor gets poorreer ! enna kodumai saravanan idu !

5:10 AM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger Filbert said...

Blogeswari, thangaL post kandEn. Magizhndhen. About that Telugu words - I am assuming that you are asking me was the movie good. Is that right?

12:36 PM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger Filbert said...

Hello Anon, free-a vidunga. First get your grammar right and then lets talk about accent & pronunciation. OK-yaa?

12:37 PM, June 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Filby,

I suggest you to start a seperate blog for Sivaji ;)

1:57 PM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger Filbert said...

Actually, you know what Senthil? I did create a new blog for Thalaivar and Sivaji at thalaivar.wordpress.com but since did not get the time to update is regularly, left it without updating. I had planned to use that blog to post anything and everything related to Sivaji :) May be, it is time I revive it.

3:02 PM, June 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, we had thought in same lines :)

Expecting your review of Satham Podathey audio...

5:17 PM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger Naren's said...

When thalivar & CO settle dwn fr forst course of "pazhagalaam vaangha" @ shriya's house Vivek offers lungi to thalaivar and thlaivar responds "oh give me that color ya" and if can be added @ haneefa's office "Professional ethics"

9:17 PM, July 01, 2007  
Blogger Filbert said...

Yeah Senthil, great minds think alike :) About Satham Podaathey - I liked the album. But I am waiting to hear the other Yuvan album (Thottaal poo malarum) too, and then come up with a post, combining both the album reviews.

10:58 AM, July 02, 2007  
Blogger Filbert said...

Yeah Naren, added both of them to the list. Actually, after watching the movie for the 6th time on Saturday, I noticed a few more dialogs (he says something like 'Wow. Superb' in a scene). But since I was not expecting them, forgot to note them down.

11:02 AM, July 02, 2007  
Blogger reachcaro said...

I feel envious cos I havent got any chance to see this film (i wont give my excuses, lets just say i am waiting for dvd 's to be released.)

but all your talking abt Sivaji gives a good insight, and lets keep the hype going.

2:28 PM, July 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home