Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Did Not Know This Yesterday - 1

While I was googling for some information a while back, I came across this interesting blog called I did not know this yesterday, that was basically a collection of interesting trivia/ information on topics that we all might have questions about and a cool name to go along with it. More than the content of the blog, it was the name of the blog that captured my attention and inspired me to start this series.

During the course of our day to day life, we certainly come to know of some stuff like that and so I wanted to start my own series. To start the series, here is my first topic: Mule.

I have always known that mule is, though in some way related to horse, is not exactly a horse in its infant stages. But I was not exactly sure about it, at the same time. That was all until last week when I was watching some program in travel channel where they said what a mule was - it is the child of a female horse and a male donkey.

I know I could have started this series with something more interesting that this one but this is what I have for now :) I will be only glad if you can send me such trivia to post here as part of this series.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home